Pages

Friday, January 15, 2010

Energy


I don't know what has come over me! Okay, I do I just don't want to admit to it. But I just can not seem to find the energy to do much during the day. Oh, the energy hits me at night right around bed time but during the day I struggle to get anything done.

Our Christmas tree is still standing in the living room, two ornaments and the lights hang from it. Though I force myself to wash dishes everyday whether I feel like it or not, the sink is still full. And don't even get me started about my little nap times I have been sneaking in the office.

Luckily, I have a husband who just shrugs it off. As long as his ramen bowl, a pot, and a fork are clean he doesn't complain.

I made a list of everything I want to accomplish before the summers end. January had two items. Well, January is almost over and I have completed nothing on the list. I have decided not to stress about any of this. What gets done will get done, and what doesn't, well it doesn't. In the end what really matters is that my family is healthy and happy.

No comments: