Pages

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A New Year

Another new year is upon us. Some will go out and celebrate in style at the latest greatest party (New York Times Square) others, like myself, will have a quiet celebration at home.

Actually, truth be told, I can not remember the last time I stayed awake long enough to meet the New Year. Yikes...

Some of us have already thought of or are making their final decisions on their New Year resolutions. Most of us make the "lose weight" or "get finances in order" as goals we would like to accomplish. Me inlcuded. Every year I make about a handful, only to fail at seeing them through before February even hits.

For example, my three 2008 resolutions included: pay off debt, eat healthy (lose weight after birth of son), and take time out for me (a difficult one as most mothers know!) This year, I have decided to make my resolution simple: complete at least one 2008 resolution.

What do you want to accomplish in 2009?

No comments: