Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

2nd WIP of 2012

This past week I did quite a bit of sewing, yet feel as if I got not much accomplished.  At least not as much as I was hoping.

I am quilting my little design now.  The more I look at it, the more I want to try again in a smaller amount of prints and more solids. 


Even though I am feeling as if not much productivity has been happening at my little sewing space, I did get a tutorial written and posted on these pin cushions.


I didn't post a new year sewing goal list like so many out there have, but one of my BIG goals this year is to finish my - oh - so - long awaiting works in progress, you know the ones that each week are still sitting in hold or no progress list; such as this barn quilt I started while I was pregnant with my almost 4 year old.


Here's to getting those neglected WIP's completed in 2012!

Quilt/Bind:
Log cabin quilt
Princess Pea quilt

No progress:
Beatrix Potter quilt (working up design)
Barn quilt
Kaleidoscope quilt
Skill Builder Sampler (behind)
Daisy chain ABC's sampler (on the letter 'J' - still)
Husband's shirt
Felt Christmas ornaments
Bottled Rainbow quilt (sorting scraps)

Stats:
Completed projects: 1
New projects: 0
No progress: 8
Quilt/bind: 2

Linking it up to Freshly Pieced.

1 comment:

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

Very nice Shelly; I love those barn blocks....they are a lot of work.