Pages

Monday, March 5, 2012

What's On My Mind


With Spring right around the corner, my thoughts are filled with an abundance of vegetables, herbs, and flowers. 

I went through my box of seeds...



And made an inventory on what I currently have.  I tried to break my inventory down in sections of vegetables, herbs, and flowers in alphabetical order.


Then I made another list of what I didn't have in my inventory but would like to grow; purchased my seeds.


I would LOVE to do a cutting garden this year.


   
Each morning I test the ground - is it ready to be worked yet?    Unfortunately, here in New Mexico we still have temperatures in the teens.  But once the temperatures begin to rise and that warm desert sun starts hitting, it won't be long.  Meanwhile, I'll keep dreaming. 

1 comment:

beth said...

Im with you, somehow every time I get motivated to start planting, dreaming, and tilling it is due to freeze around here. If only we could keep gardening year round! It was great to talk seeds/plants with you today.