Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Sunbeam Turbo Steam Iron Review

As sewers and quilters, we know that pressing those seams can be just the ticket to a more accurate and crisp look.   Recently I purchased the Sunbeam Turbo Steam Master Professional iron.

I was so excited when this iron arrived at my doorstep!  As soon as I saw it, I opened the
box and showed it off to my husband, who amused me with his excitement as well.


So here is what you get:

3 way motion smart auto off (definitely need this one!)
Self Clean button (I have not used this yet)
Powerful Vertical and Shot of Steam features
Retractable Cord

My thoughts:

I like the auto shut off as I am notorious for sewing late at night, then sleep deprived heading off to bed without even a second thought that the iron was on.

The weight is nice, good balance.

Though I like the retractable cord, it does come back awfully fast! I have hit my fingers several times while retracting and it was not pleasant.

Bottom line: I would recommend the Turbo Steam iron.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

A decent steam iron with awesome steam is perfect for ironing. Steam irons offer a number of unique benefits. Read more.