I purchased the pattern from Gingercake Patterns and Design. Instead of the Velcro that the pattern called for, I used a magnetic snap. Mainly because I despise Velcro.
The inside is just a yellow striped cotton print that I laminated with iron on vinyl.
The pattern was easy to follow, I misread where to leave one of the two openings at for turning the lunch bag right side out; which I discovered after everything was turned out and ironed nicely. So, I improvised. I don't think anyone would be able to tell unless they were looking for it. And I'm not going to say anything!
He's ready for a fun filled day at school!