Pages

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Lunch Bag Finish!

I finished Logan's train lunch bag today!  Here it is all lovely with the train fabric he picked out!

 
 
 
I purchased the pattern from Gingercake Patterns and Design.  Instead of the Velcro that the pattern called for, I used a magnetic snap.  Mainly because I despise Velcro.
 
 
 
The inside is just a yellow striped cotton print that I laminated with iron on vinyl
 
 
 

 The pattern was easy to follow, I misread where to leave one of the two openings at for turning the lunch bag right side out; which I discovered after everything was turned out and ironed nicely.  So, I improvised. I don't think anyone would be able to tell unless they were looking for it. And I'm not going to say anything!
 
He's ready for a fun filled day at school!
 
 
 


No comments: