Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

WIP - New Year, New (and old) WIP's

The holidays have certainly taken a toll on me.  I saw Lee's WIP post and had to check the calendar to see if it really was Wednesday!

While going through my stash to see what I needed to stock up on during all the after holiday sales ;) I came across all these neutral and blue fat quarters.  I have been wanting to make a neutral quilt for quite some time, so thought, what better time than now to start right?


And in case you missed it.  Some of my holiday finishes...

Teacher's lunch bags - blogged here and here
 
 
A purse for Aslyn - blogged here


Doll quilt for Aslyn - blogged here


Quilt/Bind:
Log cabin quilt

No progress:
Beatrix Potter quilt (fabric hunting)
Barn quilt
Husband's shirt
Felt Christmas ornaments
Colorbrick quilt
Baby quilt for Susan (triangle quilt)
Logan's wall hanging
Summer skirt - just need to hem!
Zakka nesting boxes

In progress:
Neutral quilt

Stats:
New projects: 1
Completed projects: 0
No progress: 9
In progress: 1

Wow!  I think I should tackle some of these no progress projects this year!

No comments: