Pages

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Baby Quilt Update

I meant to show this baby quilt earlier, but things got pretty hectic around here.  My little pea was sick for a few days, then I got it, you know how it goes.

If you remember, I had three days to complete this quilt.  There is quite a bit of Chelsea Manor by Anne Sutton, some Denyse Schmidt's Flea Market Fancy Eyelet in pink.  Not sure the manufacturers of the yellow prints as 1. I have had them forever and 2. selvages were not attached.  I even went as far as to go through my selvage stash but there wasn't anything in there from these prints.  Oh well.


It's hard to tell in the picture and I didn't snap one of just the binding before gifting the quilt, but I used another Chelsea Manor print and added a few leftover coins to add some pops of color throughout.



Another row of coins on a pieced back and wallah!  A quilt fit for a new little bundle of joy!

No comments: