Pages

Friday, November 30, 2012

In the New House

Remember the house we've been remodeling for the past year or so?  Well, we started moving in!  So now our new house is a mess as I try to find a spot for everything; our old house is a mess as we are still slowly moving stuff over.  At least all the big items (i.e. beds, couch, etc.) have been moved.

Unpacked boxes - ready to be repacked

I haven't sewed a thing in days and am starting to go a little stir crazy.  Not a good thing either with the Christmas season quickly approaching.  I need to sew something!  Anything!

The internet was just hooked up today!  In between unpacking, moving, work, and kids I've been trying to catch up on my blog readings.  At least I can live vicariously through others and their pretty sewing projects until my little sewing nook is back up and running!




Goal is to start sewing this weekend!!



No comments: