Pages

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Happy Holidays!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday with their loved ones.
 
 

Do you believe this tree?  It's not ours, it is my son's preschool teacher's tree in their home (his teachers are a mother/daughter team.)  My picture does not do it justice; and no matter what I did or how I positioned myself, I couldn't fit the whole tree in.  Their ornament collection in itself is just amazing.  Many purchased while they were living in Germany, many made from preschool students or while they were growing up, many of homemade ones from past family.

Speaking of teachers - here is how their lunch bags turned out. 

 
 
I am rather pleased with them.  Any more sewing for you?  Or are you all resting up, getting ready for a new year?




No comments: