Pages

Monday, December 10, 2012

Ornament Exchange

In my post last Wednesday, I wrote about my green and brown scraps and how they were to come together into a possible tree with little colored round fabric pieces for lights.



Yeah, umm, well it wasn't coming out the way I had planned and I was running low on time.  So here is what I actually exchanged...



This picture was taken hanging on the door underneath my porch light, it didn't come out so well.  Also, I was (literally) running to the car to get to the Albuquerque Modern Quilt Guild holiday party and meeting on time.  Aackk.   Talk about last minute right?!!

The ornament - I took a 4 inch wooden embroidery hoop and tied a bunch of red and green scrap pieces to it to make a wreath. 

As for the tree?  My 4 year old likes it so I may finish it and just let him have it to play with.

No comments: