Pages

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Baby's First Birthday

As Logan's first birthday quickly approaches (Saturday); I find myself wondering what to do. I know that he will not remember this event; that it is also a celebration for the parents surviving the first year, but that does not mean that it can not be special.

It seems like the majority throw a birthday party or BBQ. However, since we do not have any family or close friends, who would we invite? Our co-workers and their families. Of course I didn't start thinking about all of this until today; so if we did do a party everything will be thrown together and guests invited at the last minute.

My husband and I already discussed having a cake and birthday candle. That way we can have a few pictures to put into Logan's first year scrapbook. (And the fact that I know if I don't send the grandparents pictures on his first birthday, there will be hell to pay!)

What are some the ways you celebrated your child's first birthday?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are not kidding!!!