Pages

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Those Pearly Whites

When you see my son smile, you will get a glimpse of two little pearly white teeth. He will even smile in a way to show them off!

For those who know me; I am obsessed about my teeth and good dental hygiene. I floss daily, brush them 2-3 times a day, use Listerine, etc. So of course if I am a fanatic about my teeth, I find myself constantly checking out Logan's.

He has his own little tooth brush (that he loves) and we brush our teeth together. I end up brushing them in the end, but give him a chance to watch mom and do it on his own.

I have been reading about when to take your child to the dentist for the first time. All the materials I have read say before his second birthday. People have told me, "as soon as those pearls come in he should see a dentist." However, I asked my own dentist at my last checkup and was told the age of three.

Well, whether it be now, 2 or 3; I hope to instill good dental habits for Logan.

No comments: