Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

Fencing & Princess Pea

About a week ago I was dropping Logan off at his new time (his teachers were telling me how much Logan enjoyed circle time - where they do the weather, calendar, yoga, etc. - however when we dropped him off, it was just at the end of circle time and beginning of lunch.  So, they moved circle time a little later, and we began taking Logan a little earlier.)  Anyway, as we were walking through the gate, the whole class was sitting as a group in front of the door and their teacher was just beginning to give the class a fencing lesson.

I was pretty excited as this is something I've always wanted to learn.

There are several kids who are into trucks, tractors and all kinds of heavy machinery - hence the field trip that is happening out here on Friday.  And there are a group of kids who are into knights.  So, this lesson was to teach them all about sword fighting.  Miss Allison (in the picture above) used to compete in fencing.





Isn't he CUTE!!

And here is Miss Princess Pea...



You know why we call her that right?


Because, just a second before, while I was removing a batch of oatmeal raisin cookies from the oven, she was having a fit!  I wasn't paying attention to her and she was getting uncomfortable in the walker.  Until, I pulled out the camera...

ADORABLE!!

No comments: