Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Vacation


It's kind of silly to say I need a vacation from my vacation, but it so true!  The past week and a half has been a whirlwind of visiting friends and family.  It had been so long since seeing some of the much loved people in my life.  I met a niece of mine for the first time (she is almost 4 years old now.) 

I moved to New Mexico five years ago from Washington, and had forgotten how green everything there is!  I think my kiddos were amazed as well.  It was quite a difference going from all that green and then flying back into Albuquerque.  Everything was so brown, one person on the plane commented that the state looked dead.

Now we're home and trying to get everyone back on schedule (sleep schedules were thrown WAY off on our visit.)

Not much sewing was done - well none at all actually.  But I am looking forward to picking up where I left off and catching up with all the wonderful people and blogs out there that I admire.

No comments: