Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

WIP #9

Hello yet again Wednesday...
And, guess what I finished?


Lydia's Mom's apron for Christmas! I used Redwork Rendezvous by Alex Anderson for the fabric and Kitchen Kouture pattern for the apron.  The pattern for this apron has pockets, but Lydia said she didn't want any when I asked her.  My picture didn't come out too well, but hey, you get the idea.

Also, I finally got busy on my warm cool quilt.  Cutting out all those five inch squares and will be ready to turn them into a bunch of half square triangles (hopefully tonight).


Projects in the works:
Warm cool quilt
Kaleidoscope quilt
Skill builder sampler
Daisy chain ABC's sampler
Bottled rainbow quilt
Princess pea quilt

Quilt and bind:
I Spy quilt
Log Cabin quilt

On hold:
Beatrix Potter quilt (working on pattern for this)
Barn quilt

Stats:
Completed: 1
New projects: 0
In progress: 6
Quilt/bind: 2
On hold: 2

Linking to other great WIP projects at Freshly Pieced.

No comments: