Pages

Friday, December 2, 2011

Go. Go. Go.

Do you ever have those moments where it seems you are go, go, go, do, do, do and yet nothing is getting accomplished?  My last two weeks have been this way.  I've been racing through the days trying to get everything done.

I wash the dishes, do the laundry, and yet it seems as if they are both piling up so that there is no end.  It is all a bottomless hole of dirty utensils, mugs, plates and dirty clothes.

At work, my desk has been a constant pile of things needing to be worked on.  I swear little devilish elves are coming in at night and applying some sort of paper-gro.  As I weed and dig through my piles of paperwork, they keep growing that much bigger.

Don't even get me started on my sewing.  Several of my little Christmas projects that I so lovingly have been cutting and piecing together, are slowly becoming a little pile of UFOs (unfinished objects).

I find myself getting a bit overwhelmed by it all.  There must have been something that threw my usual schedule off and I just have not been able to get it back yet. 

Thankfully the weekend is upon us and besides going to the grocery store, I have nothing else on my errand list (as of now) to do.  So I will tend to my piles and relax.  Slow and steady sometimes gets more accomplished than the race.


No comments: