Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

WIP

Here I was, all my projects photo ready, perfect light, perfect setting, and my camera beeps at me "Memory Card Locked!" 

What?!

So I looked online for what this meant.  And from what I found, it means that somehow my memory card got corrupted.  Out of the three different ways this could happen, I am guilty of one.

So my little WIP post today has no photos.  It looks so empty.  :(

In progress:
 Just waiting on some eyelets to finish the tea caddy up.

I still have quite the list of projects yet for Christmas, some I need to get on, others were just little ones I was hoping to have time for.  Not rushing it though, will give me the ability to figure out exactly what I am doing on one of them and then - perhaps - post a tutorial for it!!  (hint, hint)

Kaleidoscope quilt (behind)
Skill Builder Sampler (same)
Daisy chain ABC's sampler (on the letter 'J' - still)
Christmas gifts
Princess Pea quilt (working on the applique)
Felt Christmas ornaments

No progress:Bottled Rainbow quilt (sorting scraps)
Husband's shirt

Quilt/Bind:Log cabin quilt

Currently on hold:
Beatrix Potter quilt (working up design)
Barn quilt

No comments: