Pages

Monday, April 9, 2012

Settling Down...For Now

Well, we survived!  The past week was hectic and fun all at the same time. 

Our cousin, Rudy, flew in on Tuesday for a couple of weeks to work out here on the ranch.  Meanwhile we had 7 inches of snow and lost power.

My garden
Thursday we had Logan's preschool out here for their annual field trip.  I made treats for the class again.  This time they were hay bails.  My plan was to tie licorice around to look like bailing twine, but it didn't quite work out as planned.  (I'll have more on the field trip in another post.)



Parent/Teacher conference on Friday.  Then it was off to one of Logan's classmates houses on Saturday to dye Easter eggs. 


Easter Sunday was nice and relaxing.  Rudy and I went horseback riding together, I got a few more granny square blocks done and replaced a zipper on one of Rudy's pants (my first time replacing a zipper.) 

Today it is back to our usual daily grind.  How was everyone elses weeks?

No comments: