Pages

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Whew!

I wish that I could say "whew" was due to a big chunk of sewing being done; but it has to do with the start of a very, very busy week.  The only "free" (where I am not carting kids to and from school, doing hosuehold chores, and tackling the pile of paperwork in the ranch office) is Monday.

Granny Square progress has been slow going.  Still need to trim my blocks!

We had company today.  This morning while I was cleaning and food prepping (so that when the time came all I had to do was throw everything in the oven), my little ones decided they wanted to go riding - this of course caused me to stop everything and snap pictures.


Is there a future jockey in little Ms Pea?
It is so nice when we get a chance to just hang out with friends, since we are always busy out here with something.  Especially these days with it being calving season.

Logan and his friend.
I plan on setting some time for a little sewing and blogging this week (it's the only way I'll keep my sanity!) Now to get some rest for the week ahead!

No comments: