Pages

Monday, September 22, 2008

Fall

Today is the first day of my favorite season...Fall. I love how the leaves change color, the crisp cool days with the sun shining down on my face. Homemade hot apple cider brewing on the stove, caramel apples, Halloween. What season could be better!?

Ok so I also love the Winter, but not as much as Fall. Every year on the first day of this glorious season, we pack up a blanket and some food, and go out for a picnic. This year, however, we will not be doing this due to all the cow work that has to be done.

Also, we did not grow any pumpkins this year, so I am desperatley searching for a pumpkin patch nearby to pick them.

I hope that even though we did not have our annual Fall picnic on the first day, perhaps we can next month when things calm down a bit.

Happy Fall everyone!!

No comments: