Pages

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Graduation

My little boy has graduated from a crib to a toddler bed. On Sunday we changed out his lifetime's crib to a toddler railing. He was so excited and even "helped" with the process! After the change was complete, Logan would hop in and out showing us how he can do it all on his own now. It seems with this new freedom he is sleeping better through the night (for the past month or so he would wake up screaming and I would hear him tossing and turning over the baby monitor.) Of course that could just be me. All I can think of is how he is growing up so fast.

1 comment:

beth said...

Just wait until he is almost 3, I cant believe that they both have grown so fast. Kinda makes me feel old... though not as old as you :) It is amazing how much they learn and grow in a few short years.
Have a good day!