Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Jeans




Look at my new jeans!  Cute right?!!

Now you are all probably wondering "why in the world is she blogging about a stupid pair of jeans?"

For several reasons:
      1. It's my blog and I can write about whatever I want.  :)

      2. Here's the story: They were actually purchased by the ranch manager for his girlfriend.  Even though he snuck and looked at her pant size in her other jeans, these were too big for her (HATE THAT) - - she is a little tiny thing.  And she doesn't care for "bell bottoms" in other words - boot cut, which is all I wear!

Sooo, instead of returning the jeans, the manager decided to give them to me!  YAY!!


Okay, now here is the catch - remember I said his girlfriend is a tiny little thing; well, these jeans are a size 9 (oooohhhhh).  The size I was wearing before I became pregnant with Aslyn.   Which means, they don't fit me - - YET!

But they will - - yeeesss, another challenge!

1 comment:

beth said...

I know you can do it, you are the most determined person I know. Afterall you are still with JP! And a part of me kind of hates me that you will fit in to those jeans, my calf will barely fit into them! Go girl go!
And they are cute too - glad you inherited them.