Pages

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Blog Makeover

Some of you may have noticed a few changes here on my blog.  I started this - wow - almost three years ago with the idea of just talking about the craziness that comes with being a new mom and living the life of a cattle rancher.  But as time has gone by and I look back on my writings,  I have decided to give my little blog a makeover.

First the title.  Previously known as "A Mom and Rancher" I have decided to change it to "Little Meanderings" as that is really what this has turned into.  Just ramblings of my thoughts and what I'm doing.

Secondly, I'm sort of veering off into a different direction.  I will be writing a lot more about my sewing projects, design ideas, heck maybe even try my hands at a tutorial.  I toyed with the idea of starting a whole new blog about this, but in the end decided that one blog was enough to keep up with at the moment.  Maybe, someday I may start a new one just for projects.  But for right now, it's all-in-one.  Besides, the more time I spend on updating several blogs is time taken away from my kiddos and sewing!

No comments: