Pages

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Kaleidoscope QA

You would think that with the amount of projects I need to work on that I wouldn't be silly enough to add yet another one.  What can I say?  I'm an addict.

So what is this new project you may ask?  It's a quilt along {eek! silent excited scream to self}  I have always wanted to participate in a quilt along and now I am!!

The Kaleidoscope quilt along is being hosted by Elizabeth at Don't Call Me Betsy.  I'm really looking forward to this (can you tell?) as it is something that is usually out of my novice comfort zone.  But as one who is not afraid of a challenge - I figured it would be perfect. 

So, right now it's all about the fabric.  I've been perusing fabrics to figure out what I want to use for this awesome quilt.  As soon as I get it all together I will post them.

I can hardly contain myself!!

No comments: