Pages

Friday, June 3, 2011

Poor Darlings

My dear little Aslyn had a fever of 100.3 last Sunday; so while JP, Alexander, and Logan took our planned trip to Bandelier to hike; I stayed home with my sweet girl.

At her 9 month checkup I mentioned her fever but the doc said she seemed fine (no ear infections, lungs sounded good, etc.)

Yesterday I stayed home from work.  At 2:00 am Aslyn was crying; when I went to check on her, she was laying in pile of throw up.  So I stripped her bed, remade it, got her cleaned up, and rocked her back to sleep.  She got sick again later in the morning, which made me decide to just stay home.

And then last night Logan, who is usually up and everywhere, just wanted to lay in bed and watch a movie.  This is a bit odd for him, so I felt his head and he was quite warm.

Little kids being sick is the worst; I always feel kind of helpless.

On the plus side, I got a little sewing done.  I'll post pictures of it later, as I am still putting it together.

No comments: