Pages

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Getting Lazy!

I think I got lazy on my trip in Iowa. For three days I had absolutley nothing going on; so I slept in, took a walk in the gardens (and smelled every rose in it,) cruised the college campus, etc.

Now that I am home again I have been working on getting back to my normal schedule. I have always been the first one up in the mornings already cooking breakfast and making coffee just as my husband gets in the shower. When he leaves I go for a run, cross train, strength and core train; whatever is on my fitness agenda for the day. When Logan wakes I get him ready for the day, we play and read together, then take care of all the household chores before heading off to work. And the day proceeds with cooking dinner and having family time, etc.

However, since I have been back my husband has been having to wake me up every morning and I haven't ran or done any of my fitness plans (which is going to make it hell for my marathon coming up.) The rest of my day is still on track but these mornings have been brutal!

I know what I need to do. I need to get to bed a little earlier, set the alarm, and when workout time comes; don't think about it, just do it!!

No comments: