Pages

Friday, August 8, 2008

Heat + Air-conditioner = No comfort

Ok. As you all know, I live in the desert, because Logan is still sitting in a rear-facing car seat, he doesn't get any of the air from the air-conditioner. Therefore, I roll down the windows (you're suppose to roll down the windows while driving in town anyway.) However, again he doesn't get hit.

So whenever we reach our destination, I pull an uncomfortable, sweaty kid out of the back seat. He is usually drenched!

My thought: I'll just pick up a fan that attaches to the back seat of the car, allowing Logan to get some air.

I went to 3 different places and not one of them had anything (not even a fan, just those window shades.)

The response at one store, "we don't carry anything like that, but it would make a great invention!"

No comments: