Pages

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Motherhhood-A circus act!

As a newbie to the wide world of bloggers; I find myself stumped. Where should I begin? Should I introduce myself? Tell everybody about me first (that's what profiles are for right?) Or should I just jump into this blog like I've been doing it for months or even years?

I am not meaning this blog to be a drawn out every day encounter of what I am doing..."Today I went to the grocery store, and couldn't believe how much a pack of diapers cost!!" (How interesting could that be?) But as a way to connect with others who know (or are about to know) what a circus act motherhood can be.

For example, how do you maintain your sanity as well as who you are as an individual and yet still be a mom, and/or a wife, an employee, friend, etc...?

So...I suppose to let you all know what kind of circus I run at my house, I should give you some insight on my 3 ring act.

As my profile says, I am a wife, a mother of an adorable 6 month old boy (I am his mother so I am biased...who doesn't think there kid is the cutest!) I also live a not so "normal" life as being an employee (and living) on a rather large cattle ranch in the beautiful state of New Mexico. No 9-5 job for me! Besides all this, I also hold the title of daughter, daughter-in-law, friend, and oh so many more.

But we'll have plenty of time to get into all this (can't give everything away the first blog!)

As the days of motherhood roll on, I will keep posts on milestones, work, relationships, and well, whatever else comes to my mind or yours.

Until then....

Happy Blogging!!

No comments: