Pages

Monday, August 11, 2008

A Messy House

I have to admit, my house is a disaster. Between my husband, me, Biscuit, Felicity (the cat) and soon Logan, and the fact that we do live on a ranch (dirt, dust, manure, etc.) well, it's just a mess!!

The only day I have available to do housework is Sunday. Because I am getting disgusted with my house (which I also have to admit, doesn't take much), I told my husband that he will need to babysit, hang out, whatever with Logan so that I can get scrubbing.

His response: I will do it for 25 bucks an hour.

My response: What!? You are his father, I'm not paying you to watch your own son!!!

Needless to say, my house is still a mess!

And so I am reminded of a wall hanging at my in-law's house, "This house is clean enough to be healthy and messy enough to be happy."

1 comment:

GeorgiPorgyB said...

Telling all of my secrets!