Pages

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Mom-timers

Before I had my son, I was a snap at remembering things. Anytime anybody needed a piece of information, I could remember it for them.

Now....

If I don't write it down, I won't have any recollection of it.

A fellow mom just said this to me the other day, "My baby makes me look like a ditz, I considered myself a ditz before, but now, I can't seem to determine up from down."

I had to laugh because I know exactly what she is talking about.

For example, my husband asked me the other day if I would make him a cup of tea, I said I would, but 4 hours later it still wasn't made. He says it's because I don't listen, but I blame mom-timers!

There are just too many other distractions for us moms...feed the family, clean the house, drive the kids to soccer practice, work....this list goes on and on.

How can we possibly remember it all?

No comments: