I have compiled a list of 10 reasons you know you are a parent. Enjoy!!
10. When calling the dog, you call your child's name, and vice versa.
9. Your eyes are permanently bloodshot from the lack of sleep.
8. Your bedtime is the time you used to go out.
7. A mirror is no longer something to "primp" in, it's now something to entertain a fussy baby with.
6. Your friends who's kids are older than yours, patronize you with "Just you wait..." (You know who you are!)
5. When you're holding your baby, you no longer notice the drool he has been compiling on your arm.
4. A 15 minute feeding of pureed squash takes 45 minutes to clean off of your baby's face, hands, ears, nose...
3. You have become fluent in the fine art of baby babble.
2. Going to work no longer involves you and a cup of coffee. Now it's you, baby, toys, diapers, wipes, towels, a change of clothes for baby, a blanket, snacks...
1. Everything disappears when your baby looks at you and gives a big gummy smile!!